On line Retailers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 DP 1.8 160 Super Drive 17 " Display
I have decided to switch from a PC to an Apple Dual G5 1.8 with 1 Gig Ram. I priced the Apple Store but found a couple of on line retailers about $500 different. A couple of hundred because of no tax collected. Has anyone had any problems with on line? If there is a problem can you still take it to an Apple store?

Al

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I used PCConnection for my last purchase and everything is great.. and yes you can take it to the Apple Store since it's a manufacturers warranty that comes with your purchase.. which means you can take it to them for a year. If you buy Apple Care, then you have a warranty for 3 years.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2 Ghz C2D, 2 Gb RAM, 120 Gb Hd, 2 gig black nano
i just got the Dual 1.8 with a Gig of RAM. I ordered it through a local business called double click computers. He gave me a discount on it plus through in the apple care for free. I know not everyone has a store near them that sells apples, but I certainly recommend it if you can swing getting it locally :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.