Now THIS is an iPod Compeditor

OP
M

Matt

Ha! I found the player in the Australian PC World version magazine. They thought nothing of the sort! I didn't read it all but the bits I did read showed all positive stuff. But still 24 HOURS of battery life, geez, I think that this had the potential to blow the iPod away, if it wasn't for the interface.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
yeah interface is huge, Im seriously looking into that iPod case that is a battery.. that'll definitely extend the battery life and protect the iPod.. it's very kewl and a great price.

OP
T

TylerMoney

I've seen the zens..they don't feel too nice...and the interface isn't as great...but they're not bad...they're the best competitor out there....now they just need to boggle down on their design, and interface, and maybe apple will have some competition..though if apple plays their cards right this time....they'll stay in the lead....they're doing amazingly right now.

OP
M

MoltenLava

Just another copycat. It's easy to copy, but very difficult to innovate.

There is no magic in iPod. Anyone can put together a mini HD, scroll touch pad, and LCD screen to a MP3 player. What puts iPod apart from the competitor is that iPod was the first!

OP
M

Matt

Don't know because I can't find the article at the moment. The Contents list is hopeless...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.