Notes on my iPhone 11

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017).Processor 1.8GHz intel core i5.Memory 8gb 16000MHZDDR3.Graphics intel HD
Good day to all.
Have a issue with my notes app on my phone.
when I open the notes it goes straight to the iCloud. Then when I click on the arrow top left back. I see all my notes folders.
Now when I select a folder it goes to a folder but it’s not up t date as it should be with the latest input.
if I go to the top left back to the folders. On the screen I have.
All icloud
Notes
There are a list of all my folders. But I have select the All folder to get the updated folders.
I have the notes as iCloud default. But still have to select the All cloud tab.
what’s gone wrong.
Help please.
David.

OP
Tomos
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017).Processor 1.8GHz intel core i5.Memory 8gb 16000MHZDDR3.Graphics intel HD
Many thanks to all who red my post.
I was using notes to sort out my medication as I have to take quite a lot. But as yo can see by my post it got a little confusing.
So decided to have a go with the calendar app. See if that can organise my daily intake at certain times of the day.
Thank You all once again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
David, take a look at Reminders. You can set a repeating reminder, with times, for your meds. So, if you have a med you take at 8 am every day, you set a repeating reminder for 8 am to repeat every day. If you take a med at 8 am, noon, 4 pm and 8 pm every day, you set four reminders for those four times that repeats every day. You have to do it that way because the shortest repeat is a day. But it works.

OP
Tomos
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Never thought about that

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.