No refresh on System Report?

OP
L
Reaction score
Ah, new news that makes a bit of a difference. You are probably correct that somehow the original owner had it fail, then "forgot" to tell you about it. As I said, mine works perfectly. Good luck with the CalDigit, I don't know anything about them.

I’ll put it on a shelf with all the lenses I bought in ‘only used on Sundays’ condition.

OP
L
Reaction score
Another point, Mac. I communicated with CalDigit who guarantees that the TS2 will work on my machine or I can send it back. Even have the reps name.

OP
L
Reaction score
An update on this, guys. I just hooked up a Rocketstor TB dock and things seem to be going great. I've got the second TB port recognized and working and 2 USB 3.0 ports working. Plan on trying eSata later. I used the cable that came with the new dock to retry the OWC dock and that's still DOA. Mac, I haven't any idea of speeds yet but I'm going to look for that speed test you sent me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.