Newbie 101

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro
Well I've taken the plunge, I'm so sick of my PC freezing crashing, etc, etc and Mac's are just so sexy.

Anyway I want to the PC for the boring stuff email, surfing, Office stuff, and keep my Mac for essentially standalone dedicated tp what its been bought for which is video editing, and stepping that up to do HDV editing. I'll confess I'm a user more than techie, so here's doubtless a daft question.

I purchased and downloaded Red Giant's Magic Bullet Editors for the PC's Premiere Pro, I'm quite prepared to purchase it again for the Mac, but I'm wondering is it possible to download the Mac Software to a PC, and from there transfer it from the PC to the Mac, maybe burning the files to CD or DVD, for use with Final Cut Pro this may seems a bit of a Software topic, but is really only the thin end of bigger question as I consider whether or not I should just get a modem for the Mac and transfer to using the Mac to surf etc

Apolgies if this smacks of "all the gear, no idea"... It's actually arriving tomorrow!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Yes, you can. Just burn the file to a CD/DVD and then stick it in your Mac. Should work fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.