New Web Page!

Reaction score
As you know, if you follow Mac-Forums, I have a number of Web sites designed to help Macintosh users. They are all free and non-commercial.

I have a couple of new Web pages, but at this point, instead of announcing them one at a time, I’ve created an entry page to all of my sites.

It is located at:

Essential But Hard To Find Macintosh Software and Advice

As always, I’d appreciate any feedback, and even just hello’s, are welcomed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
I just checked it out and there seems to be a lot of extra space scrolling down. Just an FYI.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
I just checked it out and there seems to be a lot of extra space scrolling down. Just an FYI.

I didn't really notice there was a surplus of extra space, but I'm genuinely using an old unsupported version of Google Chrome if that matters.

Regardless there is an awful lot of Mac information of the site thank you Randy. That is a lot of work to set up and maintain. Another excellent Mac bookmark.

Thank you.

- Patrick
=======

OP
Randy B. Singer
Reaction score

Does it show that I barely know what I'm doing when creating a Web page? :LOL:

Honestly, when I create a Web page and folks can figure out what it says, I consider it a huge win.

My son (who is a programmer who creates Web sites that work as applications) almost makes himself sick laughing when he sees the Web pages that I create. It's like the new version of the son who has to explain how to program the VCR to his dad. :rolleyes:

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Fantastic Randy, thank you for creating this valuable resource. Now Boimarked on all my devices.(y)

OP
Randy B. Singer
Reaction score
Fantastic Randy, thank you for creating this valuable resource. Now Boimarked on all my devices.(y)

Thank you for the kind words!

Your post reminds me of something that I've meant to share for a while now...

A really nice, old fashioned, free, start page. You can customize it to quickly get your favorite news source on startup, and to use it as a jumping off point for research:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I'm seeing the same thing with the blank space at the bottom (current version of Safari on Mac) but otherwise looks fine. Simple and gets right to the point!

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Thanks Randy, obviously you deciphered my typo.😂

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.