New Member!

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm B and I am a new member of this Forums for Mac. Allow me to introduce myself!

I am a Southern Californian with an enthusiasm for Macs and I work in business.

My current computer is a 2019 MacBook Pro with the Core i9 and AMD 5500m. Just purchased!

It is a pleasure to greet and a pleasure to introduce myself, in order to become a part of this cool community of like-minded individuals with love for Macs (and hatred if you will not).

I have but one question to ask: when will I be able to have privileges to post in the classifieds section? I have a beautiful MacBook Pro in need of a new home.

Thanks for having me and this is my introduction!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome B.

I am sure pigoo (Nick) or another administrator will help you with your question.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2021 iMac 24" M1 512/16/8/8 Sonoma. 2013 iMac 20.5" 3.1 i7 16GB Catalina. iPhone 13
Welcome to the forum B :)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I have but one question to ask: when will I be able to have privileges to post in the classifieds section? I have a beautiful MacBook Pro in need of a new home.

Being able to post in the Buy/Sell/Trade area (BST) requires a level of trust to help safeguard members from sellers that might otherwise try to take advantage of established members. This is why we require a minimum set of conditions be met before a member is allowed to sell items.

Mac-Forums primary purpose is members helping members in as friendly a manner as possible with their Apple product/electronic item issues. The Buying/Selling/Trading of items is much less important...with the safety of members being very important.

With that said...members who do choose to participate in BST transactions do so at their own risk (Mac-Forums assumes no responsibility for BST transactions).

Long story short. Remain a member in good standing...and eventually the privilege to post items in the BST area will be gained.

Thanks very much for joining...enjoy Mac-Forums.:)

Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.