New MacBook Pro Release 2010?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm planning to get a MBP soon and heard that the new one coming in this month. Not sure whats the update though.

Now I'm confused whether I should wait or not? I'm planning to get MBP 13" 2.26GHz. Has anyone hear anything about any updates to this model?

Please need advice urgently!

Reaction score
Yes the new MBP should have the i5 or i7 chip instead of intel core 2 duo.

It could come out tomorrow and it could come out in 1, 2, 3 months. We do not and will not know until it happens. "Rumors" are soon, but you cant look at a rumor as fact.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Mate as i tell everyone with ?'s like this, is if you need it buy it now. You will always be behind the 8ball if you are looking for the newest and latest.
If you do buy now go somewhere that gives a 30day return, so if a new MBP comes out go in and upgrade it...
People cant give ADVICE on someones personal circumstances.
As the 1st poster said, you wont know until it happens with . The beauty of buying there products lol
IMO i cant see anything Major as  will want peoples eye on the iPad

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.