new iPhoto to photo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
I realize Apple execs see themselves as knowing the best way for all of us to do things on their Macs, etc, but do they ever think someone outside their circle may have better or different ideas? As much as I try to switch over to using iPhoto as my primary photo app, I always come away with a headache, as I bang my head repeatedly on my keyboard. Adobe may not the best friends of the Apple crew, but they know how to work with photos, keep track of them and yet give you plenty of options. Hopefully the new PHOTO for OSX.10 is an improvement in that fashion.

Reaction score
it is going to be a big improvement the reason apple is making the photo app is because they want to combine the tool set from aperture into iPhoto so you get better pictures and results lets see adobe combine lightroom and photoshop will never happen because they are focused on money and not on there customers if you have never checked out pixelmator i would its cheaper and has some impressive tools at its disposal

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.