Need Presentation remote for MacBookPro

Reaction score
Had basic function problems with both Targus and SATECHI remotes. Now looking into Kensington and Logitech 400. Logitech states no support for Macs with this product, but several people on Logitech forum report out-of-the-box compatibility for advancing PPT slides and other functions working well w/ Apple laptops running OS X, e.g., on MacBookPro. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

C

chas_m

I use Keynote for presentations because it blows the doors off Powerpoint, and have used my iPhone as the remote (now utilizing through Keynote for iOS) for several years now. Apple used to sell a dedicated "Keynote Remote" app, but they now put that ability inside Keynote for iOS. As long as your Mac and the phone are on the same network, it really works incredibly well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
I have a Kensington Wireless Presenter that's worked "out of the box" for years.

Reaction score
i can answer this there is a logitech remote app for iPhones and android that lets your phone work as a presentation mouse look up logitech mouse server on google

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.