• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Need iMac or Powerbook and MiniDV Camera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
Hey all,

Im a filmmaker and my computer and camcorder are gone. They have gone to DV Heaven. Anyways, being a teenager, i have really no money to replace these. But, if you have any iMacs, Powerbook or MiniDV Cameras that you have, name a price and ill think about it. You can email me at [email protected].
Thanks!

M

mauly

They do say "if you don't ask, you don't get" don't they!!!!

J

JMahon

I have a sony DCR-TRV 17. It has a 3.5" LCD and it got "best skate camcorder" award or whatever. It's really nice, perfect sound and video quality. I've used it a lot for doing videos with friends and stuff. Everything on it is perfect condition, except there is a minor scratch on the bottom, but that doesn't effect it at all. I paid $1150 for it about 2 years ago. I'd like at least $500 for it. I've seen these go on ebay for $700. I also have a case and all the accessories including the manual/CD. Let me know

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
Hmm....

Lemme think about it for a little bit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.