Need help in selecting a design

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
Below are some designs that i have, they are to be made into flyers, double sided, with the other side being in a different language, but only the Daily Dive trips, open water course and introduction course are changed.

They are to be made into flyers, and the flyers will look like this
untitled1qo1.gif

They will be displayed on the television sets in the rooms of the resort that i'm at and they are for my Diving Center

what do you guys think?

No 1.

b1be6.jpg

No. 2

morenewerflyerernm1.jpg

No. 3

anothernewerflyereroo7.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
#1 is my favorite.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Out of those three, the first is the best.
Just be sure to purchase the stock photo before you use it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The first one is, by far, the best. If I saw that sitting on my TV, it would definitely catch my attention better than the other two.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Some other advice and suggestions that may help you with your design:

1. What are the exact dimensions of the tent-fold card?
Once you have that information, then you can create and layout your design to fit that allotted space.

2. Are you going to use the inside of the card for anything?
You could be wasting some valuable space if you don't use it. People will inevitably pick something like that up, and turn it over and open it. You could place some more information in that space that will help attract them.

3. Are you going to include some contact information?
I see you have the "Insurance Number", but what about a website, phone number, address, etc.? People will need to know how to contact your business.

You have a good start, but you will need to consider these things considering your layout a little more. It seems like some vital information is missing, which could make the advert less effective.

OP
Aaagogo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
i will purchase the pictures once the final design is confirmed.

design is already set at it's printing size.

i will definitely consider using the inside to relay more information to the guest. thanx for that advice :)

The dive shop is in the resort, and my idea of putting this flyer in the room (i've picked the best place to display the flyer in the room, it will on top of the TV set right beside the remote control) is to try to pick up the tourist who are there but who aren't divers but have always wanted to try.

Main idea is to let the guests know that there is an in-house dive club in the resort.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If that's the premise of this advert, then be sure to make that clear on the flyer, probably on the inside like DB said. Remember, most people are idiots and wouldn't assume that your business is on the resort. They'll look all over the card and when they can't find contact info, will get frustrated and throw it aside.

OP
Aaagogo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yes, idiot proofing as much as possible, thankfully i posted on here, got more hints.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
I like number one the best too.

Just one other thing: What do you mean by "Introduction dive"? Grammatically speaking, that doesn't make sense. I would change it to say "Introductory dive."

Sorry if I'm being nitpicky. I'm a stickler for grammar. :)

OP
Aaagogo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
no no, thanx for pointing that out, rather have people pointing out items that may seem wrong so that i can take a look at it rather than having to stare at a few thousans pieces of printed material that looks wrong.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.