Need help finding webcam drivers from the experts!

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an older 2008 Macbook, A1181 White Macbook. We're homeschooling due to Covid, so I threw a copy of Windows 7 on it and am not using bootcamp, I completely wiped the drive. Everything is running out of the box perfectly, except for the Webcam. I know bootcamp offers downloads for support packages with all the drivers but I can not seem to find a clear answer as to which one would be the correct one for this particular Mac and Windows 7.

In case anyone is wondering, I already tried windows 10 on the Mac and the same driver issue existed there too...and the computer ran terribly.

Really just looking for some guidance on what bootcamp package would have the correct drivers for this webcam.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
OP
N
Reaction score
Thanks. Just before your reply, I tried another combination of search terms online and found a program called Brigadier that identifies and downloads the correct packages...at least in theory. We will see if it works. lol Releases · timsutton/brigadier Might be of help to others.

OP
N
Reaction score
Just a follow up. That program I posted above actually worked perfectly! After a week and a half of searching the laptop is fully functioning for my son. Hope that link can help others!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.