Nano Case

Reaction score
I use an armstrap with my nano and don't have any problems. People I jog with use the Nike armstrap and find it irritating as it chafes. If you're just working out in the gym you should be right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Very Good Experience w/ Case Manufacturer

Since the thread is "Nano Case", I figure it goes beyond the scope of the initial post.

I just purchased a remanufactured iPod nano from Apple. It's a great little device! I needed a case, so I went to the local Radio Shack and found the one in the photo below.

DSC01156.JPG

It's leather and a perfect fit. While I don't consider a lanyard ideal, it was fine. That was a few days ago on Sunday.

That evening I went to the website of the manufacturer, and noticed that the ones they sell directly come with a black metal carabiner clip instead of a lanyard, something that would work a little better for me.

http://www.pacificdesign.com/

I wrote to them, asking if I could purchase one directly from them. They said no, but they'd send one to me if I'd like. Apparently the ones sold by Radio Shack come only with lanyards.

This afternoon I received an email notification of the UPS package with the clip. Amazing. They get a thumbs up from me!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.