myspace friend adder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

just wandered if anyone had used or could recommend one of the myspace friend adders.

friend blaster seems only to work on pc.

thanks

Trickster :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I am not sure about your question, but welcome to mac forums! hope you enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Friend Adder

I just got the trial of Spyder, which is really cool, but is $35.00 to buy. The address is www.spyderx.com. Its the best one I have found so far. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
I don't know if it's too late, but DON'T buy Friend Adder (that's the name of the program). I just paid for it and only after I got it did I find out from tech support that it's not currently working with MySPace.

Not only that, they no longer answer my emails. They just stole 40 bucks and don't give a crap.

Reaction score
Greetings All,
This is my first post, sorry it took me so long to find you !
I too am looking for a reliable [ reliable being the operative word] friend adder for MySpace, would purely love to hear from any and all.
FYI I bought Spyder, big mistake as it stopped working after a few days. Ditto Friend Adder, simply stopped working.
Any other MAC compatible suggestions out there ?

Thanks in advance to all responders.

Reaction score
Try BotReviews

I would check BotReviews... I'm pretty sure "FriendBot" is Mac Compatible, but I would go to BotReviews first to see... they have a "Confirmed Features" section for each bot, and I think they list "Mac Compatible" as a feature. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.