Music: where the metadata file?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I used to have a PCs with Itunes, and I spent a lot of time to modify all my tracks, including the timer of starting and ending of the song. Then, I also created playlists based on when I added thoses music to Itune. Before, when I buy a new computer, I just copy all my musics with the metadata file to keep all the informations.
But now I have bought a Mac, if all my file are in the Music program, some of my previous informations are missing (including the time when I have added the song, or the timers), and I can't find in the music's folder the metadata file which I could erase to keep all my previous data. The french mac forum didn't give me any answer, so I hope that you're more efficient than them because i'm feeling helpless thinking at all the time I spent for nothing with thoses tracks...
Is anyone know where is that metadata file and so how i could keep that information?
Have a good day

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
See if anything in this article helps you,

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
And, a warm welcome to our forums.

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi,
thank you for your response but I had already consolide my itunes library, and before Itunes become "Music" it had worked fine when I transfered it! But now the app had changed and that's not the case anymore :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.