• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

MT Macs around the corner...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Well it certainly is a neat concept. Of course, not to offend any Apple fans here (I am one myself) we know that the price is going to be sky-high like every other Apple product when it comes out if it comes out.

If it does I can't wait. If it's not going to, that was an amazing video.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 inch iMac i5 2.66 quad core processor. iPhone 4 32 gig, ATV2. MPB 17' quadcore
I bought several years ago a fujitsu tablet. It was one of the nicest you could buy at the time, and to be honest it was great for school. At the time I was taking notes that couldn't be done in Word, like organic chem, and calculus. However, outside of this function the design isn't logical. The purpose of computers is not to replicate an antiquated process "like writing by hand" but to enhance them. Anyways, it is a niche product and wouldn't really be advantageous to the masses.

Reaction score
Well, I personally would use a MT tablet PC if the interface worked. Today, for example, I checked out the touch screen HP computer and it was horrible. The idea was great but execution failed so much. Why? Simply because of UI. It was built on Windows! It was a joke!

But Macs ont he other hand...it would work perfectly! Apple got it right with iPhone and iTouch. Just a tad larger version of iTouch wouldn't hurt the market and it is executable. I personally would definitly buy it. As I said, for me it all boils down to good UI and so far Apple is the only company that came close to the ideal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.