Minimum 5 charging port usb hub.

Reaction score
I have 5 devices to charge and want to tidy up the wires. Is it possible to get a USB hub which will charge 5 things at the same time?
Have 2 mobiles (Nokia/Samsung), 2 Kindles and an Ipad.
Of course it will be very unusual to charge them all at the same time but it could happen.
Would the hub supply the correct voltage for each appliance?
Would also need a set of short leads (say 25-40 cm) with the correct plugs to connect to each appliance.

Frengineer

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Here's the exact setup my wife and I have.

- It can charge 7 devices simultaneously. The dividers can hold smartphones or 9.7" tablets vertically.
- It has five 1 amp ports and two 2 amp ports (1 amp for smartphones, 2 amp for tablets).
- We have a mix of Apple and Samsung smart phones and tablets...we have charging cables for both in the photo.
- We have a mix of shorter cables for the phones (micro-usb and lightning), and longer cables for the tablets (micro-usb and lightning).

We got this about a year ago...thus some charging stations now are a bit different. Some have USB-c ports on them.

The unit itself is from "Satechi". We've had it for about a year. Been in use everyday (24-7)...and (knock on wood)...no problems.:) But there are lots & lots of similar units to choose from.

The cables did not come with the unit. Got all our cables from monoprice.com.

Charging Station.JPG

HTH,

-Nick

p.s. Moved thread to better area.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.