microsoft office

Reaction score
I have a quick question I'm going to buy microsoft office for a class I'm taking and I'm wondering if I can install it on both of my mac's or just one?

Reaction score
i think if you buy the student/teacher one you can install it on like 3 macs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Multi-install versions of Office 2004 are available. If you purchase the regular retail version of it however, you are authorized to have it installed on one machine only.

You say that this is for a class... many colleges and universities offer said software at a discount or for free, I'd look into it before dropping anything big.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
The student teacher edition can be installed on up to 3 machines in your home, for non-commercial use. There are 3 individual cd keys also on the back of the disc package.

Reaction score
Here's a question: I got my mac last Friday and I am completely in love with it. I got a copy of Microsoft Office student and teacher edition with it, and yesterday was the first day I used Word. For some reason the spell-check does not work on it. At first I thought I was doing something wrong, so I tried spelling all sorts of words incorrectly, sometimes highlighting them, sometimes not. No matter what I do, when I run the spell-check it always completes its search instantly without spotting any of the incorrectly spelled words.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Any help would be great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", Intel Core Duo
Have you checked your language selection? If the language is set to none, that may cause some problems.

Reaction score
Have you checked your language selection? If the language is set to none, that may cause some problems.
I checked that, but it doesn't make a difference. I tried US English and UK English, and neither changes things. Any other suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.