• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Metronome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
isnt that kinda useless?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Kind of like an ipod, without the harddrive eh?

Stupid name, add a music menu item so people know what it's for...
And then get apple to make it with a retail price of 30$

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Why?
I don't think his idea is supposed to actually be a metronome, as that would indeed be pointless.

Instead, he has designed a airtunes remote, and keeping in tradition with interesting mac product names (sherlock, garageband, spotlight, exposé to name a few) he's called it metronome.

How about: Metronome - Control your beats!

OP
T

Temporary

Aptmunich said:
Why?
I don't think his idea is supposed to actually be a metronome, as that would indeed be pointless.

Instead, he has designed a airtunes remote, and keeping in tradition with interesting mac product names (sherlock, garageband, spotlight, exposé to name a few) he's called it metronome.

How about: Metronome - Control your beats!

Exactly

OP
G

Gamer

Love at First Sight

Man were can I get one? No really amzing, I really hope that somthing like this is introducted at Apple Expo Paris next week. It should have all those features listed above plus, that one someone said about you could view your upcoming music and playlists ,amazing!

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Yeah i could see that working.. but it would need to have capabilities of browsing your entire library, and work very long range!

OP
G

Gamer

anarkhy said:
Yeah i could see that working.. but it would need to have capabilities of browsing your entire library, and work very long range!

Good idea about the library, range is always important. Apple should come up with somthing that you can flip and select things from your music library and playlists, while sitting in any place within say 150feet of the devise while talk to comany, get drinks, preparing meals etc... kind like that metronome thing and it will work with airtunes.

IT MUST FIT IN YOUR POCKET, OR SHIRT POCKET AND CAN'T WEIGHT MORE THAN THE IPOD MINI!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Plus if it had a headphone jack it would really rawk - but they wouldn't add that as it would canabalise ipod market share :)

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Amazing... how much you want? :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.