• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Memory, Headphones and Memorabilia + Machines

V

vampyre

Hi 1st post here, let me introduce myself I have been using macs for about 8 years i love them, i collect lots of mac stuff and hence have a lot to sell....
I will accept PayPal, I am a verified trusted paypal member or will accept cheques. I will ship most smaller items worldwide. I am not a company or some bootleg trader I work within the industry so I acumulate alot of stuff, my partner has now had enough of my hording :(, so very relucantly I am selling off my collection, I want most of it to go to good appreciative homes thus I am advertising on Mac Forums before clearing it all through eBay.

Memory
- 512mb DDR2700 SO-DIMM x 1 available Brand New Boxed Kingston Ram
- 256mb DDR2100 SO-DIMM x 2 available Brand New Boxed Kingston Ram
- 256mb PC133 SD-RAM x ? *these are NOT kingston but were taken out of New Apple eMacs so they are Apple aproved.

Headphones x ?
- Altec Lansing OYOYO Headphones these are fantastic foldaway white headphones that are ideal for iPods and Laptops, superb for traveling too.

Memorabilia
- G5 Holographic Poster - VERY RARE VERY DESIRABLE
- Lots Of Apple Posters - Huge Vinyl original iMac posters, 20th Anniversary Poster (woman running with iPod), G4, G5, iBook, iPod, Itunes posters + more. - T-Shirts, Pin Badges, Mouse Mats etc.

Machines
- 4400/160, 15" Apple Display, HP Printer, Optical Drive, ext Hard Drive, Software.
- iBook BlueBerry, Airport Card.
- B&W G3 Tower.
- iMac Grape - upgraded to OSX screen doesn't come on since, may need firmware upgrade or possibly analogue board, could be a real bargain here.

+ More Macs & Bits To Be Added Soon (Classic, PPC + More)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
how much are the g5 posters?

OP
V

vampyre

ApplejustWorks said:
how much are the g5 posters?

not sure the standard apple G5 poster i have seen for about $19 the holographic one though would be a bit pricey the cheapest i have ever seen this go for was about $250, the holographic one would probably cost a bit to post outside the uk as there is no way you can roll or fold it.

Oh I will be able to supply photo's soon too if required.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
How much for the G3 Tower?

OP
V

vampyre

jerodhusvar said:
How much for the iMac?

open to offers any offers really, bear in mind this is in the uk so not sure how much shipping would be.

OP
V

vampyre

beret9987 said:
How much for the G3 Tower?

open to offers any offers really, again as before bear in mind this is in the uk so not sure how much shipping would be.

OP
M

Mycophiles

How much for the headphones?

Are the memory chips 144pin?

OP
V

vampyre

Mycophiles said:
How much for the headphones?

Are the memory chips 144pin?

Headphones are £10 with free UK P&P or 2 for £17.50 inc free UK P&P, registered P&P to UK or Europe would be about £2ish.
Worldwide delivery is possible but would have to check the cost if you want.

What memory are you interested in? what machine do you want it for?

Reaction score
I am interested in the headphones and the Airport card. What are you asking each and I would need shipping costs to Memphis, Tennessee, US, 38152.

OP
V

vampyre

Ragle said:
I am interested in the headphones and the Airport card. What are you asking each and I would need shipping costs to Memphis, Tennessee, US, 38152.

The Airport Card is going with the iBook sorry

The headphones are 10GBP about 16USD, shipping the last time I shipped these was about 9USD, i can sell multiple headphones for a discount too.

OP
J

JeremyM

How much for the iBook? What's condition? Stats? Pictures? How much is shipping, if you can calculate it, to Syracuse, NY, 13066?

OP
J

jerodhusvar

vampyre said:
open to offers any offers really, bear in mind this is in the uk so not sure how much shipping would be.

Heh. You don't have a profile, so I didn't see that you're in the UK. I think shipping on an iMac across the pond would be cost-prohibitive, even shipped slow-boat.

jjh

Reaction score
I'm still curious as to what it would be, if no one else minds. I may have need to ship both to and from the UK in the near future.

OP
V

vampyre

JeremyM said:
How much for the iBook? What's condition? Stats? Pictures? How much is shipping, if you can calculate it, to Syracuse, NY, 13066?

iBook is 250GBP ex shipping the shipping if think would be roughly about 30GBP ish

Reaction score
I figure that as being a little over $500 USD. Not terrible, if I had a mind to get another iBook.

However, if you decide to part the Airport card from the machine, please do let me know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.