• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

McCain lies to Letterman

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
So now he is disrespectful to women because Sarah Palin is attractive? As to how well she can handle herself, we will find out during the VP debates. I will make a good portion of my opinion on how she handles herself there. From her stated policy I have to say I agree with her about 70-80% of the time. Some things she is for I am not big on. But I am a Libertarian forced to live in a Republican v. Democrat world.

Wow, did you read my statement wrong. I'm saying he's disrespecting women in his treatment of them. He insults his wife, he doesn't care for women's issues, and he thinks that trying to get the female vote means putting up an airhead trophy wife who is against every feminist issue as his running mate rather than an intelligent and confident woman who represents the women of this country today rather than subjugated women of decades ago. Then whenever she has to do an interview, she simply parrots what McCain's team has gotten her to memorize. She can't even voice an original opinion, only McCain talking points, and freezes up whenever she is prodded for more information. His condescension for women could not be more apparent.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.