MBP 17" - eBay Electronic Kings

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not sure whether I’ve dropped myself in it or not, but I bought a brand new MBP 17” (June 2009 update) from an eBay seller Electronic Kings back in September 2009. I’ve seen a few posts from various members questioning how legitimate the seller is.

I still have a few months left on my 1 year warranty but I want to buy the extended applecare warranty which would cover me for an additional 2 years. My question is as I am in the UK and the MBP is a US import, would my MBP still be covered by the applecare warranty in the UK should I every have any hardware problems?

Many thanks.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I still have a few months left on my 1 year warranty but I want to buy the extended applecare warranty which would cover me for an additional 2 years. My question is as I am in the UK and the MBP is a US import, would my MBP still be covered by the applecare warranty in the UK should I every have any hardware problems?

Many thanks.

The quickest & most accurate way to get an answer to this question would be to call your nearest Apple Store in the UK.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.