MBP 15inch model Refresh

Reaction score
Hi guys

I know whats out there atm is my first option, but I'd kick myself if I went and replaced my current MBP with a new one just to find out Apple is about to launch a refresh.

Whats the passage talk, when's apple looking at refreshing the 15 inch, see the 13 inch just went through a refresh.

G

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Next announcement for new Macs will probably be at WWDC 2015, early June with models probably shipping a month or two later.

They really need to get a better GPU in the MBP, the GT750m is now so outdated its unreal!

Think the Mac Pro may be updated then too, if so I'll only have the one I ordered for a couple of months. lol

OP
georgelza
Reaction score
Hi there

thanks, thats a good time frame... I hope I can wait that long, gives me time to safe for it.

G

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
There is never any accurate passage talk. Believe me Apple keep their cards very close to the chest with upcoming models and you can understand why with knockoffs etc. Some forums may speculate but it is all guesswork.

One clue is to keep an eye on Apple Stores and Resellers advising difficulty getting stock.

Reaction score
I might be getting a new MBP as well, and same situation, I don't know wether to wait or buy one now. I think I'll just go for it, I'll be using it for years anyway so a few months doesnt really make much difference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I always go by the way of "If I need a Mac/iPad/iPhone/iPod now, I'll by now" There is no use in waiting, as you could be waiting quite a while. As we saw, when Apple launched the Watch, they showed us the new Macbook, which to be totally honest, I wasn't expecting.
I was hoping for a upgraded Apple TV, not for the price to drop in the US to $69 :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.