• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Matrix Revolutions!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Wow.. just got done watching it.. went to a 6am showing.. had to drive to Irvine from San Diego, about an hour and a half or so, got up there around 2am. Worked on my laptop until about 5.. watched the movie.. and wow.. I must say.. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Once it was over I realized how tense I was and let myself relax.. I know it got bad reviews in the media, but man.. You have to see it! And see it on an IMAX screen if you can.. that rocked! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
i liked it better than the last one, and as usual the special effects were amazing.

H

hokiethang

MacAddikt said:
i liked it better than the last one, and as usual the special effects were amazing.

Im going to go see it tonight at the local theater. I Fandangoed tickets on Sunday because with this being a college town, the showings from 5pm on are probably already sold out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
during the ads, a fandango ad showed up. theyre funny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
we probably go to the movies once a week....but not fridays because we go clubbing

R

RobDreugan

Ya I'm about to go see it. Should be pretty interesting to have my own theories answered as far as what's really going on.

From the end of the 2nd one it looks like a matrix in a matrix. But who knows...well I guess I will in about an hour

S

StealthMode

Both times I saw it in the theater I found myself on the front edge of the seat with my mouth hanging open and breathing hard. I love that movie :D
First one was still my favorite though :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
i have only seen the first but will probably watch the 2nd and 3rd together

from what i have heard the 2nd and 3rd really aren't up to par with the story as the 1st just more special effects etc but i will watch them probably wednesday since thats my last day of school

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Just saw reloaded... very nice I think! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.