mail out look

Reaction score
I use Microsoft outlook as my email client but recently noticed that when I open outlook there are 2 headings one is called focus and the other is called other there is also a junk heading where I thought all junk was deposited but now I find when I open the focus it is 99% junk is there any way to remove this focus list permenatly, I'm sure this was not always in outlook.
Regards Ray

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.5 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Hi Ray

Forgive me for asking, but do you have a Macintosh product - say an iMac, MacBook?

I fully realise that Outlook and other Microsoft products can be integrated into a Mac environment, but your post doesn't mention the the background against which the Outlook problem exists.

Don't mean to offend. Only asking for more detail:)

Ian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini M1 (8gb Memory / 500 gb Hard drive) Running Sonoma 14.0
Focus came out on outlook a few years ago, and I just binned it, somewhere there is a switch to turn off focus.

Reaction score
...any way to remove this focus list permenatly

See:

(scroll down to "On Outlook for Mac")

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.