Mail Flags Display as Text

Reaction score
My mail flags have suddenly transformed from colored flags to the names of the colors spelled out. How do I reverse this change?

OP
D
Reaction score
Used to run MacKeeper, but stopped about a month ago. This glitch appeared on Tuesday.

M

MacInWin

Have you rebooted since the problem started? Something changed Tuesday. Do you remember installing, uninstalling, changing, updating anything. Who is your mail provider? Did they change anything? Something happened Tuesday.

OP
D
Reaction score
I think I must be brain-dead. a reboot corrected the problem. Thanks for jogging my brain.

Reaction score
no problem and stay away from mac keeper its garbage the company that produces this released this as malware and viruses its first time around and exploited java so i wouldn't recommend it

Reaction score
the company that produces this released this as malware and viruses its first time around and exploited java
Viruses? Just curious, where exactly do you get your information?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.