magic mouse 2 keep disconnecting

Reaction score
Hy there, suddenly my magic mouse 2 stop working... I have run all possible test founded online, try the mouse with my MBP then imac... then try other mouse with both computer. result, only my magic mouse 2 has a problem. Probably a contact problem since i live on a sailboat and the air is very salty.
Any clue how to fix it? i am afraid to open it...

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Duplicate threads merged - Only create a single thread for a topic.

Does the mouse connect to any Mac? That is a wireless device, what does the air have to do with it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini M1 (8gb Memory / 500 gb Hard drive) Running Sonoma 14.0
OP
S
Reaction score
correct, salty air makes everything to rust, so it is always a problem with electric and electronic devices.. But in my case it seems to be some kind of problem many magic mouse 2 have

OP
S
Reaction score
Duplicate threads merged - Only create a single thread for a topic.
I must have done something wrong..? Ras0rEdge, can you please explain, i do not understand. I have created this thread and the same one on macrumors. Is it what you are talking about?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Looks like you ended up somehow creating two threads in here about the same thing. Don't worry about it, it's resolved now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.