• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Mactel Desktops?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
I think the entire idea of charging extra money for a different color case is such a bad idea. If apple is trying to bring in new customers the last thing they need is for people to see they charge tons of money for a black case!

MPW

Reaction score
baggss said:
Seems like everyone is thinking Mermon may be what shows up in the PM follow on.

Why would Apple use a laptop CPU like Mermon in a Pro Desktop?

I think Kensfield will be intels first Quad chip and that is supposed to come out in January 2007.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Read the other thread and find out...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
one word: CHROME!!!!

i want a chromed powermac case, that would be the bomb!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.