MacBook Pro thoughts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83Ghz Core 2 Duo, 1GB ram, 160GB HD. iMac 20" 2Ghz Core 2 Duo Aluminum, 2GB ram, 250GB HD
I got my first ever Macbook Pro delivered to me today and I love it. I haven't done any intensive work on it yet but it seems a fast machine. The specs are the new 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo with multitouch.:D

The girl who I bought it from and who delivered it gave it to me inside a lovely laptop bag (there was no box). I also got the DVI to VGA adaptor, books, Mac OSX Leopard discs and power supply (everything I would get if I bought it boxed). Its in very good condition, looks new and I got for £1000 UK Pounds. The girl even told me that I could keep the laptop bag. It still has 9 months on its warranty and I think I got a deal. I am really happy I saved £300 even though there was no box with it but still I got a laptop bag for nothing.:D

Artmuzz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
Good deal indeed, the cheapest MacBook Pro in norway costs about £1500 UK Pounds new. I am thinking about buying one myself but i might wait a while, it is not like i really need it. But when Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 comes out i might need the better graphics the MacBook Pro delivers compared to the regular MacBook.

Have fun with your new machine :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Looks like you got a great deal. :)

Enjoy you new computer!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.