MacBook Pro... Revision "A" vs "B" ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
Mace said:
Ok, so now that the 17inch MBP has been released with an 8X DL superdrive does that mean I can get one installed into my 15inch MBP if I wanted?

The 17" has more space to put the drive in...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MBP
ah, I thought that may have been the reason

OP
J

jacostilllives

I honestly dont see what all the hoopla over the macbook pro being such a problem is...i honestly have had none of the problems that people are talking about. Sure there is a tiny whine but honestly it doesnt really matter and if you have more than one or two programs open you cant hear it anyways. plus most laptops make small little noises anyway. Plus there are usually ambient noises anyway at least in my apartment or when i use my computer on campus. I think a lot of people just like moaning about anything they can. Honestly if you want a macbook pro now get one you wont regret it. I sure as heck havent.

Jaco

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.