macbook pro 15" i7 2.2ghz 20011 model not charging

Reaction score
i have a macbook pro 15" i7 2.2ghz 2011 model
just stop charging i tried different charger still not not charging i even did change the battery but still not charging .
please if any one can help to to direct how to solve this problem please!!!!

C

chas_m

Just to be sure I understand you: when you plug it in, you receive power enough to run the computer, but the battery indicates that it is not charging. Is that correct?

OP
C
Reaction score
the charger light stay green and flickering
the machine stay off
but if i put a battery with power the machine working no problem but just not charging

C

chas_m

Take a good hard look at the magsafe connector on the power cable, and the area it fits into on the MBP. Possibly some dirt or schmootz has gotten in there and is blocking/shorting the cable.

OP
C
Reaction score
i did even replaced the charging block on the machine and changes chargers but doing the same to any charger

C

chas_m

You really have not provided nearly enough information for me to help you. Now as I'm decoding your cryptic messages, you are telling me that you have taken the machine apart. Either give us the WHOLE story here with all the details, or we're going to be playing a guessing game for a long time.

OP
C
Reaction score
as i said i tried every thing that why I'm asking in the forum not charging .
with battery who has power the machine working perfect but still not charging

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.