• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Macbook 13''

Reaction score
I am looking for a Macbook 13'' Bag, does anyone have an good recommendations or and good links to Macbook Bags? i am looking a smart/casual sort of bag.

Any help would be great :)

Cheers
Jordan ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
I am looking for a Macbook 13'' Bag, does anyone have an good recommendations or and good links to Macbook Bags? i am looking a smart/casual sort of bag.

Any help would be great :)

Cheers
Jordan ;D

You may want to check out that thread. I know there are a lot of posts but they do talk about bags/cases.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72889&highlight=bags

Search usually yields a lot of results depending on what you are looking for. Are you looking for a bookbag? Slim neoprene case? Shoulder bag?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.4 Ghz, Core 2 duo, 4Gb RAM, 320 GB HD
Bag/Case for 13.3" MacBook

Jordan_Safc - I have a brand new STM Small Alley Case for 13.3" inch laptops I bought through Apple only a month ago but never used. I bought it for a Black Macbook 2.4Ghz but cancelled order to buy MBP and this case will not fit a Macbook Pro. It retails for $40 but I'd sell it for $27 and you pay actual shipping/no tax.

:Smirk:

41MXYK6RTML._SL500_SMALL_AA280_.jpg

sb_s_alley_1_med.jpg

41MXYK6RTML._SS500_.jpg

OP
J
Reaction score
Jordan_Safc - I have a brand new STM Small Alley Case for 13.3" inch laptops I bought through Apple only a month ago but never used. I bought it for a Black Macbook 2.4Ghz but cancelled order to buy MBP and this case will not fit a Macbook Pro. It retails for $40 but I'd sell it for $27 and you pay actual shipping/no tax.

:Smirk:

That seems a nice bag, How about $35inc P+P No Tax?

Cheers
jordan

OP
J
Reaction score
Just out of interest does anyone have any backpacks for sale that will fit my macbook?

Cheers
jordan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.