mac os hang

Reaction score
would love to help you but the link you gave us doesn't work and asks for a decryption key

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
What makes you think that the OS is " hanging " ?
The keyboard and trackpad not being responsive .... is that in all applications or just 1 specific application ?
How much RAM does the machine have ?
How much free space is there on the system disk ( boot disk ) ?
Any error messages in the log file ? ( Console.app )

Cheers ... McBie

OP
A
Reaction score
What makes you think that the OS is " hanging " ?
The keyboard and trackpad not being responsive .... is that in all applications or just 1 specific application ?
How much RAM does the machine have ?
How much free space is there on the system disk ( boot disk ) ?
Any error messages in the log file ? ( Console.app )

Cheers ... McBie

1- i don't know what make it hanging
2- ram its 4 gb
3 its have free space 200 gb from 500 gb
4- i didn't have log file

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
"hanging" isn't descriptive enough - do you mean during startup, or does it freeze while running some app, etc, etc?

PS - I don't like "downloading" files from random web sites, including screen shots.

First thing to try is a Safe Boot (generic maintenance):
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262
(It takes longer than normal boot because it does some repairs - then just boot normally after)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
The screenshot is a bluetooth message looking for an external keyboard and mouse.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with the keyboard and trackpad built in to your MacBook Pro.

You will need to describe better what is happening - because that message has nothing to do with the computer hanging, nor does it have anything to do with the keyboard and trackpad on your machine not working (if that is the case).

OP
A
Reaction score
"hanging" isn't descriptive enough - do you mean during startup, or does it freeze while running some app, etc, etc?

PS - I don't like "downloading" files from random web sites, including screen shots.

First thing to try is a Safe Boot (generic maintenance):
OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? - Apple Support
(It takes longer than normal boot because it does some repairs - then just boot normally after)
downloading believe me just screen shots
i try by safe boot but still hanging

OP
A
Reaction score
The screenshot is a bluetooth message looking for an external keyboard and mouse.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with the keyboard and trackpad built in to your MacBook Pro.

You will need to describe better what is happening - because that message has nothing to do with the computer hanging, nor does it have anything to do with the keyboard and trackpad on your machine not working (if that is the case).

i don't know why this message displayed ! i don't need to connected with Bluetooth keyboard or mouse !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2012 mini w/SSD
Oh boy - so this is the only issue you have - the computer isn't freezing?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.