Mac in the Movies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
noirluispher said:
Another Apple Product... Eminem is using an iPod Mini at the beginning of D12's new video: My Band.
That just rules! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
I was watching Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla the other night, and they were using Apple monitors (the old kind with the multi-colored Apple logo) in the Japanese space command center. :D

OP
A

atom

In "The Incredible Hulk" i've seen the most destroyed mac's ever. Kinda hurt my heart seeing hulk run over cinema displays.

Also jurrasic park has some macs in it.

OP
I

iloveyoutooipod

in school of rock, the kid does a lighting show for the concert on his powerbook, and i think there's a mac in the actual classroom as well

OP
M

matthews

Come on what about VIP, Kay uses here g4 cube I think it is? And she has an old orange ibook. Also in the move Whats the Worst that Could Happen, when that guy is hacking from the van on his WallStreet Edition PowerBook.

OP
A

Atsuko

Movies

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but in The Glass house, the teenager uses an orange :rolleyes: clamshell ibook. Actually, when I was first looking for an apple notebook, I was looking for one of the old clamshells untill I saw the G4 ibook.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
AJ in the Sopranos uses an iBook in the last scene of the season finale (on this week) :)

OP
N

Nightblade

noirluispher said:
Another Apple Product... Eminem is using an iPod Mini at the beginning of D12's new video: My Band.

Ironically enough, Eminem is now suing Apple for having a boy in one of their iPod ads sing the lyrics to the song "Lose Yourself" without Eminem's permission.

http://xtramsn.co.nz/entertainment/0,,3901-3361390,00.html

http://www.smartmoney.com/bn/ON/index.cfm?story=ON-20040518-000560-0828

http://www.google.ca/search?q=eminem+apple&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That's a very good point! And Mathers (Eminem) refused a personal call from Steve Jobs too! I am not iTunes shopping Eminem songs this week

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2Ghz SR MBP
Wasn't Johnny Depp using a Powerbook in his new movie? Im not sure because I haven't seen it yet. Im getting this off of the preview.

OP
G

GuasaGuasa

beret9987 said:
Wasn't Johnny Depp using a Powerbook in his new movie? Im not sure because I haven't seen it yet. Im getting this off of the preview.

In old school i think it is (the one with the old guy and queen latifah), the guy has a Powerbook. Also on You've got mail (Meg Ryan and Mel Gibson) meg ryan has a powerbook

OP
T

TylerMoney

GuasaGuasa said:
In old school i think it is (the one with the old guy and queen latifah), the guy has a Powerbook. Also on You've got mail (Meg Ryan and Mel Gibson) meg ryan has a powerbook

He he...you've got mail is Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks, not Mel Gibson.

and the movie with Queen Latifah and Steve Martin was not called old school, it was: Bringing down the House...but hey, that's not really important, I thought I'd just point it out :)

OP
I

ikoul

In School of Rock, some kid has a Powerbook. Also, they have an iMac in the classroom, which they use for surveilance.

In Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Ben Afleck's character (Holden McNeil, I think) has a cube and I think a studio display. Also, the kiosk at Mooby's is a mac, I think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Just watched Dodgeball. Ben Stiller uses a PowerBook.

OP
S

sirlan

In Bubba **-tep, the composer in the music video has at least an Apple display so I'm sure he's using a Mac.

OP
S

solidsnake31990

Kreza said:
In Buffy, The witch has a snow colored iBook. Also in Sex and the City Carrie, the author person who writes stories for the paper uses an iBook.
no, thats a g3 powerbook in sex and the city.

OP
S

solidsnake31990

MacAddikt said:
i think this is true for any show on NBC or the WB anymore.

the best Mac cameo is on Seinfeld. In the early shows it was an SE-30 (or classic) and The 20th Anniversary (aka Spartacus). I think Jerry is a mac user, or at least someone in charge was
dont forget in some of the more middle episodes theres a powerbook duo(spelling?) in the docking with a moniter on top.

OP
S

solidsnake31990

that move max keble or whatever its called(its about that kid who's moveing so he gets revenge on all his tormenters) max has an imac, and that other guy is looking at palm pilots online on a g3 clamshell ibook.
in final destination 2, some people forgot that the other kid, when his mom is tucking him in you can see an imac in the background.
in earnest goes to school, when the pig has to answer the math question, its on an old apple moniter.
in the simpsons, when they go to that internet cafe(the episode when they go to japan) the place has imacs(or computers that look like imacs)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.