Love My MacBook Pro

Reaction score
Billy
Where do you live? Can you get to an Applestore? I'm sure you'll still be able to get your educational discount there. Or do you (Or your parents etc) have a debit card facility on your normal bank card (Maestro etc.) as most do these days?

msellers
Scanner works in Vista on Mac but had to download newer versions of both driver and software from Canon site. As for being Vista compatible, both the printer and scanner are nearly 4 years old. Printer had drivers already included in Vista so no need to download, scanner works OK after updated driver/software download.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not a mac: Windows XP, Ubunu 8:04 2GB's RAM Intel petuimu 4
Billy
Where do you live? Can you get to an Applestore? I'm sure you'll still be able to get your educational discount there. Or do you (Or your parents etc) have a debit card facility on your normal bank card (Maestro etc.) as most do these days?

I live in England and im perrty sure I can't get to the apple store.
I don't have a credit/debit card and well for my parents..... I havnt told them about even thinking about a Mac.

Reaction score
I live in England and im perrty sure I can't get to the apple store.

Sorry, I'd already worked out that you were in England (So am I), I meant in which area, as I was going to check for resellers in that area that might do the educational discount.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry, I'd already worked out that you were in England (So am I), I meant in which area, as I was going to check for resellers in that area that might do the educational discount.

oxford/oxfordshire

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
They look like a Mac IT support company. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any Mac stores at all in Oxford.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.