Looking for suggestion on Speakers

Reaction score
I am wanting to replace my Logitech Z341 speakers which are nice, but they are black and it really does not look good appearance w/ my mini.

What I like to get are some speakers that are either color of White or Clear. I perfer just a 2.0 or 2.1 setup. Do any of you suggest any speakers? I perfer not to pay over $70.00 for a set. Please let me know where I can get some at? Links would be great and a review along w/ your experience w/ them. Thanks

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Some the speakers that you are requesting can be found in Apple's Online Store. The clear and the white ones!

Apple Speakers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
Harmon Kardon makes good speakers...the clear Apple ones sound great

E

Echo_

just to let you know you are goin to lose some quality if you want thoes clear ones, they dont sound that great for the price

L

LaterLater

JBL's Creature II is a 2.1 system i purchased from buydotcom for $60. It has a real cool design to match Apple's. It's not the greatest sound out of the small satellite tweeters, but well worth the money and it looks good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Check out Apple's own store website. They have quite a few speaker systems available, and many of them are white. While you might be able to find cheaper pricing on other sites, you can at least get an idea of what's available and the general price range of each system.

Apple Store - Audio & Speakers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Though silver and not white, I would check out MidiLand PowerStixx. They're not much of a name brand compared to JBL and HK, but they sound great for the price. I have gone through my share of 2.1 systems including the JBL Creatures and several Logitec systems and these MidiLand PowerStixx are the best bang for the buck of the bunch.

http://www.midiland.com/proddetail.asp?linenumber=63&category=3 Piece

That link to the official website shows MSRP to $129.99 but I got mine on sale at Fry's for $74.99 and I have seen them on sale there for the same price several times since.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I got some really nice speakers in my apartment 150miles south of me, cant remember the name but the sound quality is great, I have them in my kitchen hooked up to an ipod. They were 120$ on sale for 50 ;)

pm me if you want more information, ill repsond when i get back home in a day or two.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.