Looking for an iPencil charger that will work with with a cover on the iPencil

Reaction score
I bought an iPencil with my iPad last year, and I would like to get more use out of it. What's stopping me from doing that, is that the cover I bought for the iPencil won't allow the iPencil to charge when it is on the iPencil and the iPencil is attached to the side of the iPad (which also has a case on it). I don't want to have to remove the cover or the case every time I have to charge the iPencil, so I was wondering if there is a charger available for the iPencil that will allow me to charge it with the cover on.

Conversely, I'd be happy with a cover that will allow the iPencil to charge while it is on the iPencil and the iPencil is attached to the side of the iPad with a case on it.

Are there any products out there that can do that?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
It is an Apple Pencil, not iPencil. The Apple Pencil (1 or 2) charges while being connected to the iPad. If the Apple Pencil case is preventing that, then it has not been properly designed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.