Reaction score
Hi

I have the C920HD but can't get it to focus consistently. I'd like to manually control this but need software to do it. Can anyone suggest how to do this and also how to adjust brightness etc?

Thank you

OP
W
Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't see it. The camera came with no information at all and when I looked online I couldn't find anything about Mac so must have missed that. Ah well, I will give this a go and hopefully it will help :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
OP
W
Reaction score
Well I can certainly get a good picture with Logitech capture but it seems to be only for recording and doesn't translate adjustments to Zoom or Teams etc so no good for streaming.

With iGlasses I can't get it to be recognise in Zoom for some reason. I haven't tried it with anything else. I don't know if its me oe the software?

OP
W
Reaction score
Right. I mailed iGlasses support and they advised me to download the latest version of Zoom which only appeared very recently and it works. Apparently it can't work with Skype or faceTime due to Apple restrictions.

I'm a bit worried Apple might apply future restrictions on zoom apps too. I appreciate their security concerns but if they don't give you any way to control the camera surely they should work with other apps to allow them to give you that faciity?

Sometimes they really get in the way of functionality.

Anyway thanks for the info and so far so good with iGlasses.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Sometimes they really get in the way of functionality.

So true...

Anyway thanks for the info and so far so good with iGlasses.
I'm glad to find that iGlasses works well for you. I wasn't sure if it would do what you wanted. But it looks like they are still improving it. Nice. :D

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.