locating pics in PHOTOS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
When Photos arrived on the scene, I did not import any photos from iPhoto. I began using by turning on all the iCloud options with my iphone/ipad and imported only new pics. I also referenced a number of folders of pics from my HDD. I share albums a lot with family and friends, which is what I was doing when I ran into some problems. The album I was adding to had been created in iPhotos. I noticed a few of the existing pics needed exposure editing, but I was not able to locate where the one needing editing was actually located. As I began to look further, I found that some of the pics I had imported into the library had to option to locate in the library, while some others that I had imported only gave me the option to import, but they already were.
I then found myself in the activity window and saw another photo I wanted to share, but I can't find a way to locate the photo outside the activity window.
Any help on locating photos in PHOTOS?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.