Leopard

Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi all!

Should I wait for Leopard before buying a mac? And does anyone know when the release date is?

Thanks
;D
 
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
12,455
Reaction score
603
Points
113
Location
PA
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Even more important, will it blend?
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
280
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Location
Blumenau, Brazil
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB
Well...I'm a mac owner for no more than a month now.

I decided it was not worth to postpone my mac delightment for a software reason.

That's because I was a PC user. Maybe if I already owned a Mac, things would then be different.
 
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
2,288
Reaction score
51
Points
48
Location
Devon, England
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
you can forever postpone your purchase.

if you need it now. get it.

if you can wait a few months then do that.
 
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
690
Reaction score
51
Points
28
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
you can forever postpone your purchase.

if you need it now. get it.

if you can wait a few months then do that.

If you can afford a mac now, then surely you could afford the software when it comes out...if you think you need it then.

There's also every chance that hardware would improve in the time before Leopard is released...but that's the way the world of electronics is. Everything is soon outdated.

So I'm with Christm - if you need it now, then you could go ahead and buy it. 10.5 should be pretty amazing, but 10.4 isn't half bad either ;)
 

Shop Amazon


Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Top