Keynote Themes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz i5 with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
Hello,
i just purchased and downloaded some Keynote themes for Keynote 6.2. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to make them an option in the theme chooser in keynote. Can someone help me out here? I'm running a 2014 MBP Retina 13inch on OS X Yosemite.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I figured it out partially - I used the Apple Support Forum. But - I had another issue. I can add a "set" of 60 keynote slides (which should all be available when I hit "add slide"), but when I open a Keynote and choose that theme that I've just added, it only gives me one slide as an option. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Also, is it possible to add icons into Keynotes repository of tools - so that way I don't had to drag and drop from a master slide every time I want to use an icon?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I moved your thread here to the correct forum "Apps and Games" where you may get better responses to your question. I can't help you with Keynote as I use Powerpoint for my presentations.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I appreciate it.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Can someone please help me? I can add pictures if that'll make this easier to solve.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.