key command for display

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mini 16gig/Air 2017 4gig
If you have 2 displays and you want to set 1 to a portrait vertical orientation...you go into arrangement and select the monitor you want to adjust..
but I find if I select the non main monitor the mouse /cursor action becomes so bad as to be almost un usable...you need the cursor to select
the 90* orientation....is there a key command that selects the 90* on the orientation menu...???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
is there a key command that selects the 90* on the orientation menu...???

I haven't noticed a flood of replies coming in but I would doubt if there is such a built-in keyboard command to deal with such a situation and I don't know if there's even any third-party utility that could help, but maybe try some Google searches to see if you can find anything to help you with your situation and do what you want.

The only thing I can think of might be SteerMouse, but I am not sure if it can do what you want or not, but maybe you could have a look-see or give it a try:

Or check out some of the alternative suggested "Similar apps..." that are listed here:

Links are provided to the various developer's sites for info and download if you prefer.

- Patrick
=======

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.