Its 2007 - Any Chance of New Smileys?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I'm not sure why it takes so long. I've added smiles to my sites and would wager I could add 100 of 'em in less than twenty minutes! I mean I'm just sayin'.

But whatever...I guess they'll come along soon enough. I predict a minimum of a six page thread when the smiles are changed...somebody will put up a poll and the subject will never die! :Inserts some sort of cute smile here:

Because iNet has a bunch of sites, requests are added to the queue and prioritized. While we may think smilies are important, another site may not be able to post, etc. They will come, don't worry. :)

Reaction score
Because iNet has a bunch of sites, requests are added to the queue and prioritized. While we may think smilies are important, another site may not be able to post, etc. They will come, don't worry. :)

You might want to hurry - I just read on another post this site is shutting down this month.............:dive: :dive: (closest thing to a smile I could find).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.83, iBook G3 800, iMac G3 233, Mac Classic, Apple IIc. And too many PC's to count.
You might want to hurry - I just read on another post this site is shutting down this month.............:dive: :dive: (closest thing to a smile I could find).

:black:

I say that's the closest to a smily we have.

Geez, looks like all these smilies are leftover from some gone-horribly wrong halloween party.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.