Issues with new 8.3 iphone update.....

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the new update? Stupid me didn't back up my phone first. Now the keyboard is just stuck on the emoji screen when I'm trying to text. It won't change at all. I have hard booted twice and it's not working :\

OP
M
Reaction score
I just realized if I start a text with an emoji....the keyboard WILL GET STUCK. I will not go back to the ABC so I can text. If I delete the person (previous texts that is) and try to start a new one with that same person, the keyboard is still stuck in emoji. So I can not text anyone that I start off with an emoji.

OP
M
Reaction score
Ok just to let you all know what I've done. I restored an old backup, but when it restored it made me automatically do the new update o_O Soooooo after I restored then updated again. I still have the same problem. So i can not text anyone if I reply to their text message with an emoji FIRST. ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE?? I apparently can't even just restore now and use my old version because it makes me update. Unless someone knows a way around that...HELP

OP
M
Reaction score
NEW ISSUE.....I tried to post a picture to facebook. SAME PROBLEM. The keyboard went directly to the emoji screen and WON'T do anything. It's stuck. I can't type at all, not even a freakin emoji. UGH

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.