• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Ipod Touch 32GB, NEW, SEALED!

Reaction score
Never opened still in its box...

looking for £140 = ($280) for it delivered :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I may be interested. Might give me a couple days.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Im interested in your 3G can you get more of them?

OP
B
Reaction score
i have just the 1 iphone 3g which is 8gb left and 2 normal 16gb ones

so your interested in buying then?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I'm interested in the touch.

Reaction score
Has anyone in Canada or US purchased from bobobear? His ebay id seems 100% and no offense bobobear but the price are way cheap for iphone 3g 16 gig. so need to know if anyone else has purchased from this seller

thanks

OP
B
Reaction score
the prices arent too low...they are what i think i should sell them for...

Reaction score
nothing personal man

i am just finding out if there are people who have bought from you for peace of mind:)

that's all

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.