iPod owners must have a fatwallet :)

OP
I

inyaki73086

lol , i didnt buy mine , my mom did ha , i know lame i still rely on the rents but there doctors and offered and i never deny an offer haha , but yea they are alot , the new power books are alot also but i can get mine for free

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

Yeah it was a big chunk of cash for my 20 gig, but it goes with me EVERYWHERE. I don't have a powerful, new, or speacial Mac. but i can't imagine living without my iPod. It's not like other audio players. If you ever think about buying a new music player, i would strongly suggest saving up for an iPod! :)

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

wow both of the preceding posts, happened while i was writing mine... iKwak- why did you edit the original post... now i look like a dumb-butt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I changed the type of music that I listened to, so I sold all my CD's.. actually still in the process of. and with that money and with birthday money I just purchased one :) When you have over 200 CD's.. and you sell them at $8 each.. you can buy a couple iPods :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I changed from all types of music to all types of music with Christian words :)

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
He wants to listen to something that is more positive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.