• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Ipod mini for sale plus accessories.

C

cool_cat

Hello i have my ipod mini for sale on ebay. the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5720185114&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
i will tell you about it
What you will get

Ipod mini green(not one scratch or mark or anything perfect)

ipod mini dock

very awesome ipod mini headphones(worth 30.00)(still sealed)

they are from australia.

A ipod remote

all original accessories.

the original headphones are still sealed.

Beltclip opened but never used.

Even the original box is in mint condition.

you will get the mini as new it will have the plastic over the wheel and the plastic over the mini that says don't steal music.

The dock still has the original plastic on it to.

So does the charger.

battery lasts a solid 8+ hours i tested it and it got 7 hours on a little over half charge.

will trade for a clamshell ibook indigo or tangerine or graphite 466. just email me.

I will gift wrap it if you want me to(with the ribbon and bow and paper) you cant tell it was ever used.

I am sellin this so i can buy a desktop comp off of ebay. I need it to play the sims 2 wit. and i need it sold fast price 260.00

OP
C

cool_cat

come on peeps i really need it sold fast they will give my comp away if i dont have the money.

OP
M

m1k

Dude, it's been like an hour. Mac Forums doesn't have a lot of regulars at all, sorry.

I'm getting a new iPod for my birthday in a month, sorry I can't help you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
if i had the money... i would have attacked that offer,, :(

OP
C

cool_cat

ChicoWeb said:
Why not buy a new one for 10 dollars cheaper?
well for one you get a dock wich is abot 40 more. and two you get some awesome headphones from austrailia that r worth 30.00 that is why

OP
C

cool_cat

it is still for sale. Because ebay thinks(Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings, we have
temporarily suspended activity on your account in order to allow us to
investigate this matter further. If you believe that this action may have been
taken in error, or, if you feel that your account may have been tampered with,
please contact our Live Help team so that we can provide additional information
and work with you to resolve this issue) so they cancled all of my auctions and now i cant even log on to see the stuff i was bidding on. This sucks:-(

OP
C

cool_cat

come on peeps i need it sold. hey and what r the specs of the machine

OP
C

cool_cat

tonight will be the last night for it to be 260 it is 9:13 in iowa and you have till 12:00 or it will go to 275 like it should be.

OP
M

m1k

No, I object.

Nobody's going to buy a used mini when they can pick up a brand new one for a few bucks more, or get a normal iPod for a few decadollars more.

Sorry, bud.

OP
C

ChicoWeb

cool_cat said:
tonight will be the last night for it to be 260 it is 9:13 in iowa and you have till 12:00 or it will go to 275 like it should be.

Haha. I've never seen anyone raise the price when they can't sell it. Usually you lower the price. Good Luck with that.

OP
I

Icarus

cool_cat said:

LOL. well, I wasn't going to pay 260 for it, but now that it's 275....I'm all over it! (I'll give you $150 for it.)

OP
C

cool_cat

people dont you read it has a dock and new headphones with it. That is why you cant just buy a new one for 10 dollars more

OP
O

Orange

The specs of my pc are 166mhz, 32megs of ram and 500meg hard drive. Or i'll give you 50 bucks for it which is reasonable cus its used. Or 2 x-men comic books. Which ever one of these you would like.... ( personally I would go with the comic books ).

260 for a used mini ipod!!! Thats robbery.

OP
C

cool_cat

why do none of you read what it comes with. no way 50 bucks yeah right. and i hate comic books. And that pc is piece of junk only put reasonable offers on here. read it and see what all it comes with.

OP
I

Icarus

I thought MY 150 offer was VERY reasonable. good luck selling it.

OP
C

cool_cat

this is how i figure it
ipod 200
dock 25
headphones 30
remote 15
all equals more then 260
good deal.
i will pay shipping with in the contigious united states

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.