iphoto

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm just new to mac. I just bought a new MacBook pro, and I am really enjoying it. I manage to put all my photos on iPhoto. But, when I go to copy and paste a photo into another event or album, it just won't work for me. I'm sure there is a simple answer to this, I just can't seem to find it.
Thanks in advance
Ed Couch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
There is no need to copy and pate to put photos into Albums, or Folders. Just drag a photo from the viewer and drop it on the Album/Folder in the Sidebar.

The only way I know to transfer a photo from one Event to another is as follows. Open the Event with the photo and select it. From the Events Menu, select Split Event. This will put the selected photo into it's own Event. Go back to the All Events view and then drag that new Event onto the one that you want to add it to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.