• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

iPad Mini 32gb/Verizon for sale

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Selling sealed in box ipad mini 32gb wifi/verizon
Its Black

reason for selling i won it in a raffle at work and i already have a reg ipad

Asking 475.00 plus shipping
(retails 599.00 w tax)

***Paypal Accepted****
Only buyers with good track records... no NEW MEMBERS please

ipadmini.jpg

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Throwing in Brand New Smart Cover Dk Gray

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bump 400.00 and i will include shipping (US Only Please) ground

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am desperate to sell this mini major financial issues 350.00 takes it but i need to sell it today

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
If I didn't have a Kindle Fire and a Nexus 7 both sitting on my table, I'd jump on it.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its a great deal and never opened i really need to sell it sucks but I do... its 599 retail plus the smart cover so great deal'

I can ship monday morn

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
its a great deal and never opened i really need to sell it sucks but I do... its 599 retail plus the smart cover so great deal'

I can ship monday morn

Aye great deal indeed. I'm still trying to get rid of my iPad 3. >_< I have my 64 GB iPad Mini.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If anyone on these boards has a friend interested that arent a member here please let them know... thanks

My father passed and we are getting together every cent we can for funeral so please let me know asap

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Also Selling the Following Items

PS3 with Controller and 2 Games battlefield 3 and BioShock Infinite - 175.00 (shipping incld in US)

Iphone 5 White 32GB verizon (new Condition - No Scratches went from Box to Case) - 375.00

Can Ship on monday Morn

photo2.JPG

photo.JPG

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That'a a great deal for the iPhone. If it was a GSM model, I would buy it since I'm with T-Mobile. Can't use a Verizon phone though. But I will pass this on to someone I know who's looking for a Verizon phone.

And, sorry to hear about your Father.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
Sorry to hear your dad passed, i know the feeling as my mom passed away last oct.
worry not my relatives I refer has been in contact with you, will soon
send the fund to you.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i have no family to help
im lowering iphone to 275 and ps3 to 100 email me if you want either [email protected] im desperate short 250 for funeral expenses

thanks hope someone wants it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
you have been sent the fund for ipad mini, at least one is out of the way. I believe your ps3 will be in the deal, not sure though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
Trying to send you PM your inbox is full,
Please send response to my relative as you got the money and update the tracking.
To the buyer it is a long wait for your reply.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
SCAMMER ALERT CAREFUL WITH this guy ycl1688
he pays me on monday and then disputes paypal on monday didnt even give me till end of the day to ship he disputes at 3pm im in process of planning my fathers funeral hes a scumbag ****CAREFUL*** Lucky for me I had package ready to go but he jumped the gun and disputed a little early... Maybe next time buddy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
You have been paid 2 times, Sunday and Monday, one for ipad and the other for ps3, you were asking the second payment was not received after 5 to 6 hrs you had the payment. Does it hurt to reply you have the payment and will ship the payment later date ? I have the PayPal record to prove the timeline of my payment, it is clear that you do not intend to deliver the goods, when my relative asked you for serial no on ipad mini, you were hesitant. Would doubt the source of your items.
Disclaimer this transaction is for the courtesy of macforum member and out of sympathy, I refer this case to my relative, do you think I scam you ?And with Paypal you can not hide the fact that the way you conduct business is not the first time people are upset about your behavor. Next time you put up item for sale in this forum, be on the best behavior, as clear as mud.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have been on these forums for a longtime sold things had zero issues... the fact is you werent screwed over you just were impatient and couldent wait for me to comply with a tracking number... it was only 3pm mid day and i was planning my father funeral if you would of waited a few i would of sent it out... now your here trying to mark my name as a bad seller... bottom line is say whatever you want... I WILL NEVER sell on here again too many people like you here... and for the record I have already had the money removed from my paypal and cost me 20.00 in fees so looks like Im the only loser here... let this joker say whatever he wants bottom line is he is the trouble maker here look up my name i have sold many things even had a cancer drive for an ipod with zero glitches.... I have said my peace

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
Admin,
This way out of hand for this seller, it is a disrespect to cast the entire forum members as
crooks. It is the way business conducted not trusted by others. To declare this forum as full of cheats and crooks, should be banned for life. It is a decent community here, yet one bad apple can do damage here.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Folks, the staff here doesn't intervene in B/S/T except to enforce the Community Guidelines. Any dispute in a transaction will need to be resolved amongst yourselves. I'll reiterate that this is "use at your own risk". If you want guarantees or arbitration, I would recommend another venue for buying/selling goods.

That said, I think you've both said your peace now, so let's drop it and move on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 16/500/2.3GHz, iPad 4 32GB, iPhone 5 32GB
Did this iPad Mini ever actually sell? I realize this thread is 3 months old, but I never saw it relisted or the final outcome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.